googleAd

Installing Raspberry Pi from Canakit

 Raspberry Pi is a wonderful mini computer that consumes less power and can be a very powerful machine for a variety of projects like running your own vpn server or running a web server, media server or game server. Raspberry Pi has become more and more powerful over the years. It is extremely tiny making it very portable. We will see how to setup a Raspberry Pi device. I bought mine from Canakit. 

After burning my first Pi after heavily loading it with accessories, I decided to be a bit careful on my 2nd device. On my first Pi, I had only bought the board and I used my own power cord. This time I bought all the necessary accessaries from Canakit, including pre-installed Raspian OS, a case, heat sink, a fan and a power cord. 

Mine is a 8 GB Ram and I got a 128 GB sd card which comes with pre-installed Raspian OS. It was very easy to install the Raspberry pi board on to the case. Also installing the fans, heat sinks and connecting with the power cord was super easy. 

Below is a video demonstrating the setup. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Python for Beginners | Chapter 8 | Conditions Explained

In this chapter we will learn how condition statements work in python.  If you are new in here, you may want to start from the beginning...